Methods for Measuring Small Defects in Automotive Curved Displays
optimize the accuracy of small defect detection (pixels and lines) in automotive curved displays.
In this White Paper, you will learn:
- The impact of curved displays on automotive design and human visual comfort
- Radiant parameters for lab-based testing of line and pixel defect analysis in curved displays
- Results of testing based on the application of various system resolutions (to 16 megapixels) and depths of field (to F/13)
- Results of testing based on the use of different test methods, including single-channel analysis, multi-channel analysis, and multi-image analysis
- Recommended curved display test methods for labs and production environments